Botanical Name: Tremella fuciformis Origin:Northern China Ingredients: 100% fruiting body *Tremella mushroom hot water extract powder (*Grown & processed in organic certified facilities)
Suggested use: Health Canada recommends: 1-3 grams per day (1/4-3/4 tsp) We recommend to consult with a health care provider to prescribe the best dosage for your needs. Servings: approx 50 (2 grams/day)
CURRENT BATCH ANALYSIS: Beta-glucans: 18.98% Polysaccarides: 6.32% Total active compounds: 25.30%
Properties of Tremella, "The Beauty or Snow Mushroom"