100% fruiting body *Turkey Tail mushroomsteam heated extract powder(*Grown & processed in organic certified facilities)
Cultivated on: Certified organic hardwood logs & dead deciduous wood logsSuggested use:Health Canada recommends: 2-5 grams per day (1/2-1 tsp)We recommend to consult with a health care provider to prescribe the best dosage for your needs.Servings: approx 50 (2 grams/day)
CURRENT BATCH ANALYSIS:Beta-glucans 48.43%Polysaccarides: 7.73%Total active compounds 56.16%
Properties of Turkey Tail:
About our mushroom extract powders:+ 100% Fruiting Body, no mycelium + 100% Organically grown & processed
- Contains an array of antioxidants, including phenols and flavonoids
- Krestin (PSK) and Polysaccharide Peptide (PSP) are two types of polysaccharopeptides found to possess powerful immune-boosting properties
- Contains pre-biotics, positively impacting gut bacterial balance
- May improve insulin resistance
- Helps fight pathogenic bacteria
- Reduces inflammation
- Shown as a treatment for HPV
- Boosts exercise performance
- Several research studies have demonstrated that turkey tail mushroom enhances the efficacy of both chemotherapy and radiation in people with certain cancers
+ Small batch grown & processed, hand harvested+ Transparency in country of origin+ No dextrin, grains, starch or other additives used in drying process+ Multiple steam extraction for maximum bio-availability+ Third party tested for active compounds, exceptional high potency guaranteed+ Certificate of Analysis (COA) provided to our customers upon requestSuggested use:
Mix 1/2 - 1 tsp with water, tea, juice, smoothies or add to your food.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.