100% fruiting body *Lion's Mane mushroom
steam heated extract powder
(*Grown & processed in organic certified facilities)
Certified organic oak and maple logsSuggested dose:
Health Canada recommends: 2-5 grams per day (1/2-1 tsp)We recommend to consult with a health care provider to prescribe the best dosage for your needs.Servings:
approx 50 (2 grams/day)
CURRENT BATCH ANALYSIS:
Total active compounds 38.09%Properties of Lion's Mane:
Rich source of potassium, zinc, iron and selenium
- Boosts cognitive function and memory retention
- Contains substances such as Hericenones and Erincacines that stimulate the synthesis of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) that plays an essential role of keeping the whole nervous system healthy, which can be useful for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases
- Supports the immune system and helps fight off infections
- Supports digestive health and may help alleviate gastrointestinal issues
- May help regulate blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity
- Has been shown to have potential anti-anxiety and anti-depressant effects
- Can improve athletic performance and reduce fatigue
- Supports overall cardiovascular health and may help lower cholesterol levels.
In Japanese, Lion's Mane is called Yamabushitake - Mountain priest mushroom.
About our mushroom extract powders:
100% Fruiting Body, no mycelium + 100% Organically grown & processed
Small batch grown & processed, hand harvested
Transparency in country of origin
+ No dextrin, grains, starch or other additives used in drying process
+ Multiple steam extraction for maximum bio-availability
+ Third party tested for active compounds, exceptional high potency guaranteed
+ Certificate of Analysis (COA) provided to our customers upon requestHow to use:
Mix 1/2 tsp with water, tea, smoothies or add to food.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.