Cumin Seed Powder - OrganicAsk a Question
Botanical name: Cuminum cyminum
Ingredients: *Cumin seed powder
Cumin is a popular seasoning in many Indian and Latin American dishes. It is a must in hummus recipes and a great addition to salad dressings.
Cumin is known not only for its savory flavour but also it is a popular remedy in traditional medicine packed with a lot of health benefits.
- It limits the growth of microorganisms, including E. coli—a bacteria that can cause food poisoning.
- It can prevent the growth of different kinds of tumors, including those caused by liver, stomach, and colon cancers.
- It helps with healthy cholesterol levels by reducing LDL while increasing HDL.
- It helps with several types of digestive issues including IBS symptoms like belly pain and bloating.
- A source of vitamin A, calcium and Iron.
Note: This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.